Sinhala Dictionary definitions for wag
wag 🔊 /wæˈg/
wag : සරදම්කාරයා
wag : වැනීම
wag : කවටයා
wag : විකටයා
wag : එහා මෙහා වනනවා
wag : එහා මෙහා වැනෙනවා
Transitive verb. To move one way and the other with quick turns; to shake to and fro; to move vibratingly; to cause to vibrate, as a part of the body; as, to wag the head.
- To move one way and the other; to be shaken to and fro; to vibrate.
- To be in action or motion; to move; to get along; to progress; to stir.
- To go; to depart; to pack oft.
- The act of wagging; a shake; as, a wag of the head.
- A man full of sport and humor; a ludicrous fellow; a humorist; a wit; a joker.