Sinhala Dictionary definitions for tag
tag 🔊 /tæˈg/
tag : උපදේශ වාක්යය
tag : හැඳුනුම් සංකේතය
tag : පතුර
tag : යමක අමුණන ලද්ද
tag : සම්බන්ධකය
tag : කුඩා ළමුන්ගේ ක්රීඩාවක්
tag : කිට්ටුවෙන් එල්ලී යනවා
tag : නිතර කියන වාක්යය
tag : යමක අවුණනවා
tag : කැබෙල්ල
tag : එල්ලා වැටෙන දේ
- Any slight appendage, as to an article of dress; something slight hanging loosely; specifically, a direction card, or label.
- A metallic binding, tube, or point, at the end of a string, or lace, to stiffen it.
- The end, or catchword, of an actor's speech; cue.
- Something mean and paltry; the rabble.
- A sheep of the first year.
- A sale of usually used items (such as furniture, clothing, household items or bric-a-brac), conducted by one or a small group of individuals, at a location which is not a normal retail establishment.
- To fit with, or as with, a tag or tags.
- To join; to fasten; to attach.
- To follow closely after; Especially., to follow and touch in the game of tag. See Tag, a play.
Intransitive verb. To follow closely, as it were an appendage; -- often with after; as, to tag after a person.
Verb. A child's play in which one runs after and touches another, and then runs away to avoid being touched.