Sinhala Dictionary definitions for plat
plat : හිමිකම් පිඹුර
- To form by interlaying interweaving; to braid; to plait.
- To lay out in plats or plots, as ground.
- Work done by platting or braiding; a plait.
- A small piece or plot of ground laid out with some design, or for a special use; usually, a portion of flat, even ground.
- Plain; flat; level.
- The flat or broad side of a sword.
- A plot; a plan; a design; a diagram; a map; a chart.
- Plainly; flatly; downright.
- Flatly; smoothly; evenly.