Sinhala Dictionary definitions for pink
pink 🔊 /pɪˈŋk/
pink : මඳක් රතු වූ
pink : පාටල වර්ණය
pink : ඉතා උසස් තත්ත්වය
pink : පළොල් පැහැය
pink : රෝස
pink : මෝටර් යන්ත්රය ගැස්සි ගැස්සී ක්රියා කරනවා
pink : පළොල්
- A vessel with a very narrow stern; -- called also pinky.
- A stab.
Intransitive verb. To wink; to blink.
- Half-shut; winking.
- Resembling the garden pink in color; of the color called pink (see 6th Pink, 2); as, a pink dress; pink ribbons.
- To pierce with small holes; to cut the edge of, as cloth or paper, in small scallops or angles.
- To stab; to pierce as with a sword.
- To choose; to cull; to pick out.
- A name given to several plants of the caryophyllaceous genus Dianthus, and to their flowers, which are sometimes very fragrant and often double in cultivated varieties. The species are mostly perennial herbs, with opposite linear leaves, and handsome five-petaled flowers with a tubular calyx.
- A color resulting from the combination of a pure vivid red with more or less white; -- so called from the common color of the flower.
- Anything supremely excellent; the embodiment or perfection of something.
- The European minnow; -- so called from the color of its abdomen in summer.