Sinhala Dictionary definitions for ill
ill 🔊 /ɪˈl/
ill : නරක
ill : ලෙඩ
ill : පීඩාව
ill : අයෝග්ය ලෙස
ill : රෝගාතුර
ill : දුෂ්ට
ill : රෝගී
ill : අසනීප
ill : අයෝග්ය
ill : අමාරු ලෙස
ill : නපුරු
ill : නරක ලෙස
ill : නපුර
ill : දොස්
- Contrary to good, in a physical sense; contrary or opposed to advantage, happiness, etc.; bad; evil; unfortunate; disagreeable; unfavorable.
- Contrary to good, in a moral sense; evil; wicked; wrong; iniquitious; naughtly; bad; improper.
- Sick; indisposed; unwell; diseased; disordered; as, ill of a fever.
- Not according with rule, fitness, or propriety; incorrect; rude; unpolished; inelegant.
- Whatever annoys or impairs happiness, or prevents success; evil of any kind; misfortune; calamity; disease; pain; as, the ills of humanity.
- Whatever is contrary to good, in a moral sense; wickedness; depravity; iniquity; wrong; evil.
Adverb. In a ill manner; badly; weakly.