Sinhala Dictionary definitions for ice
ice 🔊 /ajˈs/
ice : ශීත
ice : හිමකැට
ice : යමක් සීතල කරනවා
ice : ඝන කරනවා
ice : අයිස්
ice : සීත කිරීමෙන් මුදවනවා
ice : අයිස් ක්රීම්
ice : තුෂර
ice : මිදි දිය
- Water or other fluid frozen or reduced to the solid state by cold; frozen water. It is a white or transparent colorless substance, crystalline, brittle, and viscoidal. Its specific gravity (0.92, that of water at 4¡ C. being 1.0) being less than that of water, ice floats.
- Concreted sugar.
- Water, cream, custard, etc., sweetened, flavored, and artificially frozen.
- Any substance having the appearance of ice; as, camphor ice.
- To cover with ice; to convert into ice, or into something resembling ice.
- To cover with icing, or frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg; to frost, as cakes, tarts, etc.
- To chill or cool, as with ice; to freeze.