Sinhala Dictionary definitions for fix
fix 🔊 /fɪˈks/
fix : සවි කරනවා
fix : සවි වෙනවා
fix : නියම කරනවා
fix : තහවුරු වෙනවා
fix : තහවුරු කරනවා
fix : පටලැවිල්ල
fix : යොමු කරනවා
fix : හමුව
fix : තිර කරනවා
fix : ප්රතිෂ්ඨාපනය කිරීම
Adjective. Fixed; solidified.
- To make firm, stable, or fast; to set or place permanently; to fasten immovably; to establish; to implant; to secure; to make definite.
- To hold steadily; to direct unwaveringly; to fasten, as the eye on an object, the attention on a speaker.
- To transfix; to pierce.
- To render (an impression) permanent by treating with such applications as will make it insensible to the action of light.
- To put in order; to arrange; to dispose of; to adjust; to set to rights; to set or place in the manner desired or most suitable; hence, to repair; as, to fix the clothes; to fix the furniture of a room.
- To line the hearth of (a puddling furnace) with fettling.
- To become fixed; to settle or remain permanently; to cease from wandering; to rest.
- To become firm, so as to resist volatilization; to cease to flow or be fluid; to congeal; to become hard and malleable, as a metallic substance.
- A position of difficulty or embarassment; predicament; dilemma.