Sinhala Dictionary definitions for far
far 🔊 /fɑˈɹ/
far : බැහැර
far : දුර පිහිටි
far : දූරීභූතව
far : එපිටහ
far : එහා
far : විශාල ප්රමාණය
far : දුර
far : දුර වූ
far : තොර වූ
far : එපිට
far : දුරු
far : ඈත
far : අතිශයින්
far : අධිකව
far : දුරින්
Noun. A young pig, or a litter of pigs.
- Distant in any direction; not near; remote; mutually separated by a wide space or extent.
- Remote from purpose; contrary to design or wishes; as, far be it from me to justify cruelty.
- Remote in affection or obedience; at a distance, morally or spiritually; t enmity with; alienated.
- Widely different in nature or quality; opposite in character.
- The more distant of two; as, the far side (called also off side) of a horse, that is, the right side, or the one opposite to the rider when he mounts.
- To a great extent or distance of space; widely; as, we are separated far from each other.
- To a great distance in time from any point; remotely; as, he pushed his researches far into antiquity.
- In great part; as, the day is far spent.
- In a great proportion; by many degrees; very much; deeply; greatly.