Sinhala Dictionary definitions for cue
cue 🔊 /kjuˈ/
cue : කුඩා වලිගය
cue : ඔම්පාව
cue : දැන්වීම
cue : සලකුණ
cue : ඉංගිතය
cue : කුඩා වල්ගය
cue : තොංගල
cue : රොද
cue : ඉඟිය
cue : බිලියඩ් ගසන රිට
- The tail; the end of a thing; especially, a tail-like twist of hair worn at the back of the head; a queue.
- The last words of a play actor's speech, serving as an intimation for the next succeeding player to speak; any word or words which serve to remind a player to speak or to do something; a catchword.
- A hint or intimation.
- The part one has to perform in, or as in, a play.
- Humor; temper of mind.
- A straight tapering rod used to impel the balls in playing billiards.
- A small portion of bread or beer; the quantity bought with a farthing or half farthing.
Transitive verb. To form into a cue; to braid; to twist.