Sinhala Dictionary definitions for cot
cot 🔊 /kɑˈt/
cot : පටු ඇඳ
cot : තොටිල්ල
cot : කොට්
cot : ඛංණ්ඩාංකය
cot : කෝටැංජනය
cot : කුඩා ඇඳ
cot : කුටිය
cot : පැල
- A small house; a cottage or hut.
- A pen, coop, or like shelter for small domestic animals, as for sheep or pigeons; a cote.
- A cover or sheath; as, a roller cot (the clothing of a drawing roller in a spinning frame); a cot for a sore finger.
- A small, rudely-formed boat.
- A sleeping place of limited size; a little bed; a cradle; a piece of canvas extended by a frame, used as a bed.