Sinhala Dictionary definitions for bid
bid 🔊 /bɪˈd/
bid : නියම කළ ගණන
bid : ආඥාව
bid : උදක් කැඳවනවා
bid : මහත් ප්රයත්නය
bid : ඉල්ලීම
bid : ඉල්ලනවා
bid : වෙන්දේසියේ ඉල්ලීම
bid : ඉල්ලූ ගණන
bid : ලංසුව
bid : කැඳවීම
bid : ඉදිරිපත් කරනවා
bid : ලංසු තබනවා
bid : අණ කරනවා
bid : ආචාර කරනවා
- To make an offer of; to propose. Specifically : To offer to pay ( a certain price, as for a thing put up at auction), or to take (a certain price, as for work to be done under a contract).
- To offer in words; to declare, as a wish, a greeting, a threat, or defiance, etc.; as, to bid one welcome; to bid good morning, farewell, etc.
- To proclaim; to declare publicly; to make known.
- To order; to direct; to enjoin; to command.
- To invite; to call in; to request to come.
- To pray.
- To make a bid; to state what one will pay or take.
Noun. An offer of a price, especially at auctions; a statement of a sum which one will give for something to be received, or will take for something to be done or furnished; that which is offered.