Sinhala Dictionary definitions for bag
bag 🔊 /bæˈg/
bag : නියමිත ප්රමාණයක්
bag : සොරකම් කරනවා
bag : පිම්බී සිටිනවා
bag : පුටය
bag : ඔලොගුව
bag : පිම්බෙනවා
bag : අල්ලා ගන්නවා
bag : මලු
bag : අහුරනවා
bag : පැස
bag : බෑගය
bag : මුට්ටය
bag : මල්ල
bag : මල්ලක දමනවා
bag : මඩිස්සලය
English Verbs with Sinhala meanings
|Present||Past||Past Participle||Gerund||Sinhala Meaning|
- A sack or pouch, used for holding anything; as, a bag of meal or of money.
- A sac, or dependent gland, in animal bodies, containing some fluid or other substance; as, the bag of poison in the mouth of some serpents; the bag of a cow.
- A sort of silken purse formerly tied about men's hair behind, by way of ornament.
- The quantity of game bagged.
- A certain quantity of a commodity, such as it is customary to carry to market in a sack; as, a bag of pepper or hops; a bag of coffee.
- To put into a bag; as, to bag hops.
- To seize, capture, or entrap; as, to bag an army; to bag game.
- To furnish or load with a bag or with a well filled bag.
- To swell or hang down like a full bag; as, the skin bags from containing morbid matter.
- To swell with arrogance.
- To become pregnant.